Sunday, August 12, 2007

The 'Hungry Man Pie'

Sorry, sorry, Yes I know I have been slow but it is finally here! The review of the century!
Due to my lousyness I have not had the energy to make another post in a while, but your anticipation pulled me through! Yes, you!
So, here it is:

The Four 'n' Twenty Hungry Man Pie REVIEW
Have you ever ate a pie at the footy or dinner time and just felt totally unsatisfied afterwards? I know I have. That’s why I got curious when I saw that four 'n' twenty were releasing a new pie range that they claimed would satisfy the hungriest of men. After mum had nipped down to the shop and got me a four pack I decided I would put it to the test.

The first thing I noticed about the hungry man pie range is that they have the claim that it’s “60% bigger than normal (Original Four N Twenty)”. So I found an original one and compared the two pies. To my amazement I discovered the Hungry man was about twice the size in height and much wider base. In my opinion it was at least 75% bigger than the original and looked much sexier.

Anyway, my wonderful Mum cooked two hungry man pies and after 40 agonizing minutes of waiting I was ready to give them a try. Without any exaggeration I can honestly say they were both were some of the best pies have I ever tasted. There is much more meat in the hungry man pie giving it a richer flavour to it. Unlike other big meat pies it does not go cold in the centre. After finishing the pies I was not hungry for the next two hours which is excellent by my standards.

Overall the Four n Twenty Hungry Man Pie is a very satisfying feed and does not lose its quality despite being larger. Rating= 4.5/5 stars

Congratulations, Hungry Man Pie!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wef said...

You have way to much time on your hands...

8:41 PM

 
Blogger Wef said...

I mean, seriously, you measured a pie.

8:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently ham saad it was his brother...

6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home