Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Dc

Dc. This post is totally random and really has no point whatsoever. I only posted this was so the Dc could get some recognition (for what?), it was his request to do so and to make sure that my posting ability was not taken away from me.
While I'm here, why not let me drive you insane with some of these retarded questions?

1. Is there another word for synonym?
2. If a turtle loses it's shell, is it homeless or naked?
3. If a fly had no wings, would it be called a walk?
4. Isn't it a little unnerving that doctors call everything they do 'practice'?
5. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
6. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
7. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
8. Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
9. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
10. If a deaf person swears in sign language, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
11. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
12. Does a mother hen tell her chicks bugs taste like chicken?

Hehehehehehe... yep... this would be a pretty good time to say that thing that kenny always does...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like cake

Yeh I do

Very much

9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home