Thursday, July 05, 2007

Some funny things

Here are some funny things I found while going through the net:
These are excuse notes that school secretaries have actually received. Some of these were in an article in the Detroit News back in the 1970s.
- “John was absent yesterday because he had a stomach.”
- Sally won’t be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
- “Please excuse Johnny for being. It was his father’s fault.”
Also, some hilarious quotes from sport stars:
- “I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father” Greg Norman
- “The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing.” Dizzy Dean explaining how he felt after being hit on the head by a ball in the 1934 World Series.
- “I’ve never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body.” - Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home